McCann Worldgroup, Publicis Conseil Paris, RBK Communication and Greenpeace are among the best of the good in the annual ranking of social and environmental responsibility work
Who did good in 2019? The annual Good Report – a collaboration between ACT Responsible and WARC Rankings – has the answers. The report celebrates the year’s best social and environmental campaigns.
The five winning campaigns were drawn from a total of total of 1108 campaigns produced by 673 agencies for 882 brands (321 commercial brands, 444 not-for-profit and 117 governmental bodies) from 76 markets. They are:
1. DO Black, The carbon limit credit card, RBK Communication Stockholm, Doconomy
2. StorySign, FCB Inferno London, Huawei
3. Xbox: Changing the Game, m:united/McCann New York, Microsoft
4. ThisAbles, McCann Tel Aviv, IKEA
5. When you can read everything, it changes everything, In the Company of Huskies Dublin, SUAS Educational Development
In addition, Publicis Conseil Paris was named as the number one agency in the social and environmental field, McCann Worldgroup as the number one network, and Greenpeace as the number one brand.
The Good Report ranking combines a campaign’s presence and performance in the WARC Creative 100 with those in ACT Responsible Initiatives such as its Great Ads For Good Exhibition (seen annually at Cannes), and its Tributes (voted by the public). Launched 19 years ago, ACT Responsible aims to show how creativity can make an impact on the world’s most pressing issues.
See the full report here.