The Editors & Publishers International Creative Awards
Call for entries
1. Access the online entry system at http://registration.epica-awards.com/.
2. Print entries must be uploaded as high resolution jpegs (300dpi/~24 cm). Film entries must be uploaded as mov, mp4). Radio entries must be uploaded as mp3 (or as a video compiling the original sound with the script in English) and be accompanied by a script in English.
3. Entrants wishing to provide sample materials in the Direct Marketing, Media Usage, Promotion and Design categories should send them to the Epica Awards Paris office. Samples will not be returned.
4. Entry fees are €200 per company plus €320 for each individual entry. The entry fee for Integrated Campaigns is €500.
5. Entrants from France (only) will also be charged French TVA (VAT) at the prevailing rate.
6. Early Bird discount period: From July 31st to September 1st, 2017
Entries deadline: September 30th, 2017
7. Entry fees must be paid:
- by cheque payable to Maydream / Epica (drawn on a bank in France),
- or by credit card through PayPal (no obligation to create an account). Note that a 3% credit card fee will be added to your invoice for every credit card transaction.
- or by bank transfer to:
Our bank: HSBC, 35 rue de Sablonville
92200 Neuilly sur Seine, France
IBAN: FR76 3005 6000 1500 1520 4408 126
BIC/Swift Address: CCFRFRPP
Your transfer must include all transfer charges.
For additional information, contact us